The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were in talks with the Buckingham Palace team handling their transition away from frontline royal duties, with some complications around the use of Sussex Royal as the phrase to be associated with their charitable work and other causes going forward.
On Sunday, Sussex batted first on a small county ground at Hove, and were 9/2 inside first four overs when Tom Clark (104 off 106 balls) and Pujara joined forces to add 205 runs for the third wicket.
Star India batter Cheteshwar Pujara hit 22 runs in an over en route to a scintillating 107 off 79 balls for Sussex in the Royal London One-Day Cup in Birmingham on Friday. However, his fine innings went in vain as Sussex fell short by four runs while chasing Warwickshire's 310 for 6.
Since joining Sussex last year, India's star batter made an enormous impact on the south coast side, scoring over 1000 County Championship runs, including a record-breaking three double centuries and finishing the season with an average of 109.4.
The UK and Canadian governments are among those being consulted by royal aides to work out a solution after Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, announced their decision to step back as senior royals and assume more financially independent roles while dividing their time between Britain and North America.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are planning to work towards becoming 'financially independent'.
Out-of-favour India Test batter Cheteshwar Pujara's debut for Sussex has been delayed until next week due to visa issues and he will miss the side's first County Championship match of the season starting Thursday.
The deal, which now comes into effect from April 1, means the couple will no longer be representing the Queen in an official capacity.
Prince William and his bride Kate Middleton were bestowed with the titles Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the day of their wedding in April 2011.
England's Jofra Archer is likely to miss the Indian Premier League as national team coach Chris Silverwood wants the fast bowler to play cricket with Sussex to get up to speed before the home Test series against West Indies in June. Archer, who has a contract with the Rajasthan Royals franchise in the IPL, has been out of action since January with an elbow injury.
"The Sussexes will not use their HRH titles as they are no longer working members of the Royal Family. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have shared their wish to repay Sovereign Grant expenditure for the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage (believed to be 2.4 million), which will remain their United Kingdom family home," a statement from the Buckingham Palace read.
The September issue is focusing on women who "break barriers" -- featuring 15 women, including teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg and New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern.
Prince Harry on Tuesday became the first senior British royal to give evidence in a high court trial in over 100 years as he appeared in the witness box here to allege unlawful information gathering, including phone hacking, by journalists working for the Mirror Group Newspapers.
Pujara scores third hundred.
From Saif Ali Khan's sabse bada beta's streaming debut to how to make potstickers with Prince Charles' chhoti bahu, it's all there on OTT this week.
The 94-year-old monarch wrote to them of the decision and also said that all their honorary military appointments and royal patronages will be redistributed among other working members of the royal family.
In a break from royal tradition, they have chosen not to disclose the names of Archie's godparents.
The evening event was the couple's first joint official appearance since announcing their decision to step down as senior royals, which takes effect on March 31.
Ishant Sharma will follow the footsteps of his teammate Cheteshwar Pujara as he is set to play English county side Sussex in five first-class and eight List A games.
In her sit-down interview with Oprah, Meghan said the palace decreed that Archie would not have any title, a move she says was "different from the protocol."
According to 'The Sunday Times', the couple who had announced their decision to step back from official royal duties to relocate with their one-year-old son Archie last year will no longer use platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
Britain's Prince Harry will attend the coronation of his father King Charles III next month, but his wife Meghan will remain in the United States with the couple's children, Buckingham Palace said on Wednesday.
The Invictus Games, founded by Harry, is an international paralympic-style event for military personnel wounded in action.
India batsman Shreyas Iyer will arrive at Emirates Old Trafford on July 15 ahead of the start of the 50 overs' tournament and remain with the 'Red Rose' for the duration of the month-long group stage.
'It's only been two and a half days, three days, but we're just so thrilled to have our own little bundle of joy'
William, the Duke of Cambridge, also revealed that he had not spoken to his younger brother Harry since the interview was first broadcast over the weekend but plans to do so.
Harry, 35, was said to be desperate to be reunited with Archie, whom he had not seen for two weeks, and his 38-year-old American actress wife in Canada that the young family plans to make their home.
'The World Cup squad will fly to the Caribbean on May 31 ahead of England's opening group match against Scotland at the Kensington Oval, Barbados, on Wednesday, June 4.'
So while Halep went about dominating Serena, here are some famous people who got a ringside view of the action
A closer look at the royal family portrait will reveal more details.
The State funeral for Queen Elizabeth II, Britain's longest-serving monarch, began on Monday morning at the Westminster Abbey in London.
Describing a confrontation at his London home in 2019, Harry says William called Meghan 'difficult', 'rude' and 'abrasive', which Harry calls a 'parrot (ing of) the press narrative' about his American wife, according to the Guardian, which says it has seen a copy of the duke's memoir Spare.
A brother and sister united in grief at their beloved mother's funeral.
The couple's first child Archie will turn 2 in May and is seventh in line to the throne.
'Virat Kohli is getting into the groove ahead of the #WTC23 Final'.
Hazlewood returned to Australia after reporting "minor side soreness" following his most recent IPL match for RCB
His remarks come a day after Buckingham Palace announced Harry and Meghan, who had announced their decision to step back from their royal duties, will not use the "royal highness" titles as well as would no longer receive public funds for royal duties.
Lili is the first of the Queen's great-grandchildren to be born outside the United Kingdom as Harry and Meghan relocated to California in the US last year after they stepped back as frontline royals.
The Duchess of Sussex who is due to give birth to the couple's second child, a girl, in early summer will stay home in California on her doctor's advice
The England wicketkeeper-batsman stroked an unbeaten 94 for the Royals to add to his last four scores of 67, 51, 82 and 95 not out, matching retired Indian great Virender Sehwag's record of five successive IPL half-centuries set in 2012